3 bedroom House - terraced (Sold (STC))

Hertford
£185,000
← Back to all properties

Overview

SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY: A beautifully presented and spacious family home on the edge of Hertford. (Property Ref: 1589)

Touch Swipe

Overall Description

This is a modern three storey family home that has just had new carpets fitted and has been redecorated throughout to create a substantial, light and contemporary family home. The house has a nice spacious feel with master bedroom on the top floor and two more bedrooms and a bathroom in the middle. Downstairs there is a sitting room at the rear with door out to the walled garden, good-sized kitchen/dining room with ample room for a table and chairs as well as a cloakroom. The property has two allocated parking spaces. This property is a Part Ownership home and we are selling 45% of the equity. The owners pay a rental charge for the remaining 55% equity which is currently £318.32 per month (inlcuding service charge). This is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers to get a foot on the housing ladder. The house is being sold with no forward chain.

Location

The property is located towards the edge of the picturesque commuter town of Hertford, close to the A10 and a short drive from Hertford East Station with its regular trains to London Liverpool Street. Local amenities include a corner shop just down the road, the Pinehurst Community Centre and an M&S in the BP station on the A10. The property is walking distance from the Kingsmead and Wheatcroft Schools and sits in the sought after SG13 catchment area for local secondary schools. Hertford has a very good range of local facilities such as shops, restaurants, and supermarkets, as you would expect from a county town. It is also an attractive and very pleasant place to live, which (along with its excellent transport links) is why it is so popular with young families and commuters. The town is surrounded by some very beautiful countryside and has a wide range of sporting and leisure pursuits close to hand, including Hartham Common with its riverside walks, Activity Centre, swimming pool and tennis courts.

Accommodation

The part-glazed front door leads into the:

Entrance Hall - 17'11 x 6'3 (5.46m x 1.91m)

Stairs to first floor. Deep under-stairs cupboard with light. Wood-effect vinyl floor. Radiator.

Cloakroom - 6'6 x 4'10 (1.98m x 1.47m)

Low-level WC. Wash-hand basin with tiled splash-back and mirror. Wood-effect vinyl flooring. Radiator.

Kitchen/Dining Room - 16' x 8'8 (4.88m x 2.64m)

Window to front. Kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and tiled splash-back. Electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan. Space and plumbing for washing-machine. Space for dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Wood-effect vinyl floor. Spotlights. Space for dining table and chairs. Wall mounted gas central-heating boiler.

Sitting Room - 15'5 x 11'4 (4.70m x 3.45m)

Two windows and glazed door to the back garden. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Radiator.

First Floor - 16'8 x 6'1 (5.08m x 1.85m)

From the hall stairs lead up to the landing. Window to front. Airing cupboard with factory-lagged hot water cylinder and wooden slatted shelving. Radiator.

Master Bedroom - 15'5 x 10'9 (4.70m x 3.28m)

Window to rear. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Radiator.

Bathroom - 6'8 x 8'4 (2.03m x 2.54m)

Panel bath with electric shower above. Low-level WC. Wash-hand basin with tiled splash-back and mirror. Double shaver-socket. Radiator.

Bedroom Three - 9' x 7'10 (2.74m x 2.39m)

Window to front. Radiator.

Second Floor - 5'8 x 3'1 (1.73m x 0.94m)

From the first floor stairs lead up to the landing. Storage cupboard.

Bedroom Two - 16'7 x 12' (5.05m x 3.66m)

Window to the rear. Three under-eaves storage cupboards. Radiator.

Outside

The property has two allocated parking spaces, one in front and a second around the corner. There is a pleasant walled back garden with patio, area of lawn and SHED.

Please note: appliances such as radiators, heaters, boilers, fixtures or utilities (gas, water, electricity, etc.) which may have been mentioned in these details have not been tested and no guarantee can be given that they are suitable or in working order. We cannot guarantee that building regulations or planning permission have been approved and recommend that you make independent enquiries on these matters. All measurements including amounts of land in acres are approximate.